Thursday, November 12, 2009

Etsy time!

I have been busy sewing away these last few days, and I listed two items in my Etsy shop. One is a custom bag for Laura, of 29 and Counting. She told me which colors she was interested in, and I pulled up some links to Amy Butler fabric, and a few others for her to look at. She decided on two different Amy Butler prints, and this is her finished bag. It was really windy when I took the pictures, which also happened to be in a FIVE MINUTE WINDOW with no rain!





This is another one I listed. It is made out of Lecien's "My Folklore" line. It is a Japanese import fabric and is so beautiful! It has to be some of my favorite fabric in my huge stash. The dark red and blue floral print is surrounded by the kaleidoscope print, and the floral print is also used for the two pockets on the inside.






I have another "My Folklore" bag that will be making a special appearance somewhere soon! Pictures will be in a post later on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment